Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Register and pay the required fees.
- Complete the 30 hour classroom.
- Receive your MV3001 form after the classroom portion is completed and you are at least 15 years old. All fees must be paid in full.
- Accumulate 50 hours of behind the wheel instruction, which includes 10 hours of night driving. 11 total hours will be obtained with us.
- Once you are 16 years of age and have held your instructional permit for a minimum of 6 months, with at least a 21 day span from your first drive time to your final drive time, you are eligible for your probationary license.
- Pass the road test or complete the waiver form and pay all necessary fees to the DMV.
• Complete the information on the registration page and pay the required fee.
• My wife and I are both professional educators in the community, so we are unable to answer phone calls during the day. After school hours, I am driving with students and am unable to answer the phone. You can contact Mina at 715.590.3987 after 4:00 or email us at any time and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
• We are available during the summer from 8:00a.m. to 6:00p.m., M-F
• We do try our best to respond to emails throughout the week and weekend.
• A student can begin the classroom portion of driver's education around 14 years of age. We do prefer if students are closer to 14.5 before they begin.
• The classroom deposit of $125 is non refundable and non transferrable.
• We accept cash, credit card, or check
• Online Driver's Education can be done at any time and will accommodate the busiest of schedules. The classroom portion of driver's education is a 30-hour online course. DO NOT JUST GOOGLE "Drivers Ed Online" and sign up with any driving school. Doing this will sign you with a different drivers ed company and may end up costing you more money than necessary.
• Real time, 100% interactive classroom instruction via TEAMS meetings. You will be able to enjoy the traditional classroom experience with a real instructor as you would with an in-person classroom. Dates and times will be set for the classroom meeting just as they would with the traditional classroom, however, you will experience it from the comfort of your own home. You do not have to be from one of the cities in which we offer drive times. These classes can be taken from anywhere in Wisconsin. Dates and times will be posted soon.
• Yes! We want to make sure you are a safe driver and know all the rules of the road before you begin driving.
• State law allows you to complete 2 hours of driver's education each day with a minimum of 21 days from the first lesson to the last. We do ask that you complete the online class within 13 months or else you will need to register again and pay for the classroom over.
• Once the classroom portion is successfully completed and you are 15 years of age, an MV3001 form will be emailed to you as long as you are paid in full.
• If you completed your classroom elsewhere, please fill out a registration form online and submit your classroom completion form from your previous school. We will email you an MV3001 form once we receive your registration, payment, and classroom completion form.
Behind the Wheel Instruction
• You are eligible for an instruction permit when you are 15 years old or older. You must hold your temps for a minimum of 6 months and must be at least 16 years old to obtain your probationary license. You must also have the classroom portion of driver's education completed and the behind the wheel instructional fee paid in full.
• A certified copy of your birth certificate. Reminder: a hospital birth certificate or baptismal certificate are not acceptable. Get a certified copy of the birth certificate at the Register of Deeds of the City Health Office.
• Social Security Card or SS number and a second form of ID (i.e.school id, passport).
• A SIGNED MV3001 form provided by All A's Driving School. This form will be issued when the student turns 15 (or later) and has completed the classroom portion of driver's education.
• A parent or legal guardian to provide sponsorship.
• Required DMV fee (currently $35).
• No. However, it is to your advantage to get the "Real ID" right away to avoid more trips to the DMV and additional costs. Click here "REAL ID" to find out what you need to obtain the Real ID.
• Please login to your student portal. to make any cancellations. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone or email.
• As per our contract, we require a 48 hour notice of any cancellations. Failure to notify us within the 48 hours results in a no show/late cancellation fee of $40.00. Likewise, if a student is unprepared (i.e. show up without their permit or in violation of their restrictions (corrective lenses/glasses) they will also be assessed the fee as they will not be able to drive.
• You may drive only when you are accompanied by a person with two years driving experience who holds a valid regular (not probationary or occupational) license and who sits in the front passenger seat and is one of the following:
• A qualified instructor 19 or older. (Up to three others may ride along if the car is equipped with dual controls), or
• A parent, guardian or spouse 19 or older (your immediate family members may ride along in the back seat), or
• A person 21 or older. (If you are under 18, this person must be designated in writing by your parent or guardian prior to accompanying you while driving a vehicle.) Note: If you are at least 16 years of age, in addition to the licensed accompanying driver, one other licensed person 25 years of age or more with at least 2 years driving experience may occupy a seat in the vehicle other than the front seat.
• Please schedule your drive via the Student Portal.
• All drive times will start from the school parking lot in the city in which it is booked. Students will be returned to the school at the end of the drive time. In certain situations, we may be able to drop off at home.
→ Augusta: Outside front doors to high school
→ Cadott: Outside of door 2N in the north student parking lot.
→ Chippewa Falls: Outside the northeast doors.
→ Eau Claire North: Outside of the door 1 at North High School to the south of the main entrance.
→ Eau Claire Memorial: Outside of southwest doors under the Eagle.
• Please read through the documentation on the Wisconsin Department of Transportation website regarding the road test waiver.
• Visit the Department of Transportation and follow the instructions.
• Once both portions are completed and you have held your temporary permit for a minimum of 6 months and are 16 years of age, you are eligible for your probationary license. You may schedule your road test or have your parent/guardian complete the road test waiver form online.